Our Middle School had adopted this amazing program.
Mission Statement: A group, composed of Oley Valley students, looking to improve our school culture by helping to create an environment where everyone feels Appreciated, Acknowledged, Accepted, and Cared for in school.
1. Ensure the statement, “I’ve Got Your Back”, is universally known throughout our school environment as a practice among the student population.
2. Create opportunities for cultures to come together for celebration and and learning.
3. Encourage a positive, supportive culture within the school environment.
4. Provide students, teachers, and school community opportunities to discuss mental health issues.
5. Identify resources for students to access if they are in need of mental health help.
6. Inform teachers and students about ongoing Aevidum events
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Coming to a theater near you! This past Monday, the School Board of the Kutztown Area School District placed on the agenda a proposal for a COVID-19 vaccination mandate as applied to teachers, staff, and volunteers. See the attached press release from my PAC, which contains authorized statements by Clay Breece.
In the Berks County Patriots Legislative Committee, we have a retired epidemiologist, Dr. Robert C. Nelson, who served for several decades in the U.S. Public Health Service. Within a month, he's going to have a letter prepared on why compulsory COVID-19 vaccination is not justified by the science. Stay tuned for that! Please notify me if your school districts begin the same process.